ProgramWe will have three sessions with talks. The time slot for each talk
will be 30 minutes, including discussion.
We will also have a demo session. Participants can
demonstrate their systems and applications, there will be time to try
and discuss them with the presenters.
The workshop will end with a
discussion about the current situation in computational morphology
or general frameworks and their suitability for
real world applications. We will discuss aspects of evaluation of
morphology systems and possible
future competitions or tasks.
The slides symbol indicates that the slides from the talk are available for download.
The workshop will take place at room 2.A.01 at the University of Zurich, Binzmühlestrasse 14.
- 08:00 Registration, coffee, and snacks ("Gipfeli")
- 08:30 Opening
- 09:00 Invited Talk
- 10:00 Session 1 (2 talks)
- 11:05 Break
- 11:25 Session 2 (3 talks)
- 13:05 Lunch
- 14:15 Session 3 (3 talks)
- 15:55 Break
- 16:15 Demo session
- Mohammed Attia
- Mārcis Pinnis
- Yves Scherrer
- Krister Lindén, Sam Hardwick and Miikka Silfverberg
- 17:30 Discussion and Closing
- 19:30 Dinner at a nearby restaurant (to be paid for individually)
Slides icon from the “Token” set by Evan Brooks, Creative Commons BY-NC-ND License.